Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm Listening To A Dog Barking

lately, specifically like a month or two til now, my mind has been listening to your sound. your barking makes my heart go warm and mushy. oh i miss mashed potatoes at mocha blends every after shift. like it hasn't been the same. although you bring me problems and worries i don't care at all. like when we see each other, even just for a second. although we don't speak it, we know. it sucks to be in this position.
i think i pretty like the way your mom treats me. cordial. your pop too. and i don't care what they think or not. i guess they pretty know that's it. but they don't care. i think that matters. everytime me and my friends hang around and your mom passes by, people start to tease me. hey, i'm not numb. i say hi. and she replies: "salamat dong". pretty laconic way to say a lot of things to me. and i preciate that.
you and your circle of friends. im pretty sure you don't notice it but i do. i know i'm one of you peeps' favorite topics. funny thing is, you always run away from them everytime sensitive topics come up. like you're afraid to say something. hope you're not. hope you tell it to me first.
although i don't like it, but since that incident by the creek with "agta and polaks" i now understand why you do things like that to me. and believe me, i do the same things to you.
and i feel liek i'm now a confirmed shrink that everybody goes to for help. whatever the consequences are i try to help out. like i got no problems of my own. big time.
funny thing is, when we see each other tonight. don't piss me off, cuz i might not see daylight.

awf awf...

No comments: