Wednesday, November 23, 2005

my salad of emotions

now i do believe how hard it is to feel for another
now i do believe how hard it is to express
how hard it is to be hurt
because i've been hurt before
a lot of times
very painful times
sometimes i just want things to stop
i just want to be somebody else
be somewhere else
be gone

but there are things that bring my hopes up
there are people who do
this is when someone catches my heart
takes hold of it
hold it very tight
its painful at times
but i seem to enjoy every moment it happens
because i believe in the person to never let go

never let go...

and i never did
at times when you talk i just wanna cry
i want to be heard
talking may not be enough
i know it isn't
never will be enough
even in my deepest emotions i know i must see for myself
take hold of it what it is holding you
but not tighter for you may let it slip
or worse break it

i wont break it...

i promise you this
i hope you understand
i hope you feel
i hope we could be together one day
i hope we could hold our hands
i hope i could stare at you sleeping
i hope i could stare at you awake
i hope it would be forever
i hope it would be true

i'm hoping it from you

i want to hear what you have to say
please...

this is the salad of my emotions
this is food for my soul
this is what fills me
because i never want to be hungry again
ever...

1 comment:

veraLeigh said...

what are these?...
are these your posts?....