Sunday, October 22, 2006

this is just normal

tryin to analyze every angle, situation. tryin to find an explanation. cause it's gettin aggrivating. why my relationships never seem to work out? beginnin' to worry and doubt. if i'm even able to detect its the one. when this day you're wonderin. why I havent seen the sun. shine this light on my heart and help me ease the pain. cause I'm gettin tired of the rain...

fallin on my heartbreak and I get my hopes up when I'm in love. until we break up then I'm back to the same spot, I've been lonely, drownin cause every one turns out to be the same. so now I'm questionin' is it me to blame?

is it me? am I so complicated?
is it me? or is love over-rated?
is it me? cause I dont quite understand why it never turns out how I thought I planned it
is it me? am I too independent?
is it me? not ready for commitment?
is it me? cause it doesnt seem to last and it's the only question that I never asked

maybe I'm longin' for it more than I should be expecting. all the standards that I'm settin. unrealistically I'm gettin. possibly in the way of what is left to have in store because I'm so confused and insecure cause when i know for certain everything is goin wrong. I permitted to prolong. tried my best to hold on. my is it right's probably hangin round my window pane while I look through only watchin the rain...

fallin on my heartbreak and I get my hopes up when I'm in love until we break up then I'm back to the same spot, I've been lonely, drownin cause every one turns out to be the same so now I'm questionin' is it me to blame?

never thought it could be that its me till i realized I`m the only common factor and played a big part in lettin people break my heart never noticin' I was wasting time askin the same thing every time who were you with? and where were you at? until I took the time to turn and look back...

No comments: