Thursday, July 13, 2006

Schizo Right Beside Me, At My Left

I hope all the plans that I have are gonna come true:

1. Panglao next week with my team mates at work. Sana mey mangyaring scandalous! Anywayz beach naman yun so malamang. Between Mojo and Krism? Talaga!
2. Sheesha with Neil and whoever wants to come along. Coz' it looks so cool, I can only imagine myself looking like a god from ancient Hindu mythology puffing large amounts of smoke. Bwahahaha!
3. Puerto Galera with Natnat this mid-August. One-on-one para walang istorbo! No one is to come along para mey mangyari! I dunno, maybe we're gonna change plans to Boracay.
4. Speaking of Boracay, maybe this sem break with Socy and everybody. We are gonna go there as a group and leave as individuals, survivors!!! Evil intentions? Nope, Mabuhay ang di marunong lumangoy!
5. Quad-Bike or Scooter or Motorcycle? Still haven't decided but anywayz I will buy one of those within this year. I get so frustrated now with not being able to ride a jeepney immediately.

I'll just keep updating this para people will know...

No comments: