Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Songs That Fill The Void

Like I could listen to one song for the whole night. I could never do that. Songs for me are like moods. Whatever mood I am in, whatever song is playing in my head. And like songs, my moods last for as long as songs do. Somebody told me: "Mo, dili jud ko ka kuha sa imong aura, bisag unsaon nako wala koy makuha. Unpredictable lang gihapon." He's right. Maybe I'm best at hiding my thoughts, better yet my aura. I could be so jovial at times yet I could be so melancholic at most times. For the past week I felt myself contented with listening to the songs that play from my player. When I wake up I listen to:

Its You, Its Me by Kaskade
Selfish by Sunset Daze
Get It Together by India Arie
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Ever After by Bonnie Bailey

These songs fill me with inspiration to go on with the day. These are mellow yet prompt you to rise and do something good, for a change.
Lunch for me is sometimes at six in the evening, or twelve midnight. And most songs that flutter my ears are:

Happy by Ashanti
Im Real by Jennifer Lopez feat Ja Rule
Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz
Control Myself by LL Cool J feat Jennifer Lopez
Say Something by Mariah Carey feat Snoop Dogg

As you can see, most of these songs are upbeat songs, songs that make put focus on beats other than lyrics. I don't mind the lyrics, just the beats that make my soul feel bumping. Laughs.

And what about dinner? I never have dinner. I just am content with nothing. As if someone is. I am. Maybe that is the reason why I never get fat, or fit.

Other songs?

Point of View by DB Boulevard
We Belong Together by Mariah Carey
What Can I Do by The Corrs
For You I Will by Teddy Geiger
and lots more...
These songs may be cheezy or unfit for a guy but hey, these are the songs that ring me.
Hope they ring everyone else too. :)

No comments: