Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Another Newly Discovered Something-Something

Depends on the mood, on which I am not on today, I scour for unintended tantrums.
Stupid questions, stupid answers. And yet I find myself quite unfamiliar with ugly people. Inside and out. Yesterday was a day for crumpled bed sheets, painful wake-me-ups, and tasteless cigarettes. And it was also a day for having no loose change. Takes me awhile to get used to this kind of lifestyle but I'm getting the hang of it. Six pesos per ride would be ok, but if the necessity arises, pay sixty bucks to get there at exactly the same duration. Dammit. Why does it have to be like that? Why do things turn out the way you expect it? I hate that. Because I expect things to turn out reverse direction. Good luck to me.
And then the newly discovered something-something...
Slaps you in the face so hard you feel dizzy. Catching you off guard so unhandedly you trip over. There right across me. And I'm so damn smoking. Wishing for permission, the eyes seem to do. They say yes, I believe. And turns away. Sh*t! Of all the reactions why does it have to be that way? Why for me? It could be for another guy. No, not for me. So the tactic to catch the attention arises. I approach to a person so near, I said: "How're you? I saw you yesterday with this guy. What were you doing together?"
The reply: "Nah, we were just hangin out. Had a few bottles of beer. Why didn't you approach me? I could have gone with you. It was so damn boring. Had nothing to do then. You're so "arte" you never approached me and could have taken me away from that decrepit place."
The reaction to this reply: "Really? I'm so sorry. Next time I see you I will approach you."

What a f*cking lousy answer! So damn stupid Zeus could have gone haywire over me. And this is all because of the cigarettes. Shouldn't have had them so early in the morning. So stupid.
Resolution: No cigarettes after shift. Period.

No comments: