Monday, August 28, 2006

adobo ala asukal

just when i get my hopes up, i get jitterbugs when i try to think of the possibilities that may come up. happy days are back, im always full, and things like ciggies arent much in my mind. oh god i miss those days. stimulants? nope, they depress you. promise.
just when i thought it was my payday, yep it was. it was. i just held on my money for like, four hours and then it was all gone. but lets not talk about those stuff. i would get it off my mind in like a sec, but look its back. twice in a row i met somebody whom i wish i wouldnt ever meet again. and i had to wait for a month to really get over the previous encounter. dammit. but hey here goes my irony. i enjoyed it. bwahaha.
i felt happy just getting home cooking my own dinner, well technically my breakfast. cooking for yourself really is therapy, it lets you choose what you put into what you eat. it lets you choose the color of the food, its flavor, and well how well it is done. cooking adobo, plain adobo is simple. i was gonna put into the pan but i thought, hey lets makes this adobo special. i looked around for things i might put into and something caught my eye. perfect.
brown sugar.
i cooked the brown sugar first, turned it into "latik" and put it into a serving bowl. then i cooked the adobo as anyone would do. then i poured the "latik" into the adobo and hey, its adobo ala asukal! but i was not done yet. another thing caught my eye and it gave me this perfect idea. for a dip i mean. mayo!
im full. even writinf this entry makes me hungry. better get home and cook!

No comments: