Sunday, August 06, 2006

What's wrong with staring?

How nice it is to stay at home.

Hehe. I stayed at home the whole day. And I thought it'd be boring. It was. But I enjoyed it. Maybe I like boring things, boring people, boring events. Rather than hyperactive people, action or PVP's, and even drinking sessions. Cuz I get disappointments after them. Because I look forward to things when I'm in them. But when you're in boring stuff, you don't expect things to happen. But sometimes things do. Like today.

Something un-boring came up during my boring day. I just stared. And stared. Stared. Stared. Getting tired of staring? Well I'm not. And that's what I did. I stared. God I love that word. Stared.

I stared for like, eternity and I got myself full. With just staring you'll get full? Sure, why not? And like I stared so hard the person ran. Who ran? Secret. Maybe won't even read my blog. But I guess someone'll get jealous. I hope not. What wrong with staring? It's plainly unmalicious. Right? Stare at someone. Try. You won't get slapped in the face for staring at somebody. Just don't stare at those things you're thinking about.

Please don't get jealous mind you. Won't change the fact that its you I'd rather stare than anybody else. And how can I stare at you. Someday I will. I want to. And I know you'd never run away. You'd even stare back at me.

I hope I get more boring days at home. Then I'd get to stare at more people. Then someday they'd stare back at me.

No comments: