Thursday, August 03, 2006

A lot of things since then

Finally SOMEONE read my blog. At last. I was waiting for that.
I haven't been able to post since I'm busy(buying and selling red broken seal stones mind you).

Announcement:
I have long hair. Once again. Everytime my mum sees me it's always the same script: "Patupe na intawn dong, maluoy ka sa imong buhok. Kalas kay kag shampoo."(Please have your hair cut, have pity on it. You're to costly on shampoo).
To mama:
Ma, I buy my own shampoo. My hair is allergic to other shampoos mind you.
To my hair:
Don't mind mama. Keep on growing, I love you for that.
To myself:
Keep up the good work Maux, then have it fixed. Its what you've always wanted.

Next up:
My get-up. Its not a get-up but I'm back to "my basics". Waa since I bought something(secret), I think I just want to wear the same thing everyday(not my underwear mind you). This consists of any short pants, any no-collar shirt, slippers, and a hat. Dammit Alden palihug ko intawn akong cap(please my cap) return it. Along with the money you borrowed.

Note:
I don't drink as much as often mind you. So if someone is reading this, hopefully, then here it is. I don't drink as often. I only drink when Socy asks me to, or when there is an occasion. And I don't drink with any person. I usually like intelligent conversations during drinking sessions. This keeps me sober.

Still on my mind(meaning, still evaluating):
Nooo I not enrolling myself at any gym. It is pretty tempting, considering the fact that most of my buddies are enrolled, but the fact remains that it is a manifestation of someone's vanity. And I am not vain. If I were vain, I would have done that too long ago. I've had opportunities long before. But that would mean I would have to let go of many things. Like:
My vice. Not shabu OMG!
My time. I like to just sit and think.
My fasting. I love to eat, but my appetite isn't telling me to eat.
And if I were to enroll, possibilities like these would surface:
Getting highlights.
Spa everyday.
High-protein diet.
Purchasing a pair of shades.
Complexion enhancing products.
Silence.
Going out with "healthy people" with no drinking liquor involved. Noooo....

It pains my liver not to drink, pains my *secret not to *secret. Haha, its not what you think.
Maybe I should read a good book. A new book. Something intersting. Not fantasy. I like non-fiction. But not encyclo's. No way.

Sometimes I just feel like dying. Like now. Or be somewhere else. Like five minutes ago. Or be someboy else. Like an hour ago.
Maybe this is who I am. Noob.

No comments: