Friday, August 18, 2006

Never Sleep For A Few Hours

just when i say to myself i'm gonna sleep for a few hours cuz i'mma go sumwhere early and then i sleep so deeply when i wake up its way past my deadline. im definitely pissed off at the thought but hey, whats done is done. and then i try to cook sumthing in the kitchen and i recall, hey i had this dream. this wonderful dream.
i dreamt i was in a beach with sum of my friends. dont recall who they were but i kinda knew they were friends cuz we were having fun and all. it wasn't in a typical beach with white sands and everythin, it was in a crytal clear one with only big rocks instead of a long stretch of sand. people across were telling sum people to go there and they did. they walked on top of the water like Jesus did on one stormy night. i wasn't even amazed by it. i just looked at them like it was sum normal thing. thing is i tried to step onto the water to try if i could do it like them and sadly my feet dipped and got wet. i thought i was supernatural or sumthin. i thought i was gonna swim for it but sumbody mysteriously put wooden planks into the water so i can ride across. when i reached the other side i was suddenly overwhlemed by so many people and i felt like im being crushed so moved to the center where no one was and sat, laughed with them, listened to their jokes and everythin. then the brother comes in, shakes my hand and hands me sumthin. nothing to be suprised of, its a bbq on a stick. so i ate it and while i was eating it here comes my soulmate, my acclaimed soulmate. only i know that. sits beside me and says "can we go sumwhere?" i thought well since im suffocating in all this how about we go? so we stood and walked towards my house which magically appeared in front of us and walked in. another magical thing our neighbor was selling things on the first floor and i said to her "manang, papasok po kami". my soulmate suddenly took my hand and walked me into. and then another magical thing happened. when we walked into the door when we came in, or out, we were in this pathway to somewhere i dont recall. i think i knew the place cuz sumthin reminds me of it. walking towards sumwhere i do not know and just holding my arm gets me weird jitterbugs and stupid mind flashes but hey i enjoyed it. we came onto this intersection and so many people i knew were there but mostly they were people whom my soulmate would be seen with. we talked to a few of them cuz my soulmate was asking for sumthin and i was acting puzzled just trying to be cute or sumthin, tryin to be in control is not my kind of a guy. then i suddenly got flashes of consciousness, streaks of coming to and thats's it. the end of my wonderful dream. nonsense dream, but hey i enjoyed it.

No comments: