Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Drowsiness and Mood Swings

I'm having trouble controlling myself. Drowsiness really gets to me about 3 am and its not welcome. And suddenly after 4 its totally gone. Weird. Yes, weird as it may seem to me but its not for everybody else, not for any normal person.
Mood swings aren't welcome either. I mean in my kind of lifestyle any simple glitch in my system could really turn around the direction of my day. I mean it. Now it seems everybody at home just talks to me for the sake of. The sake of.
I may take it casually because they don't see much of me often. But deep inside it really does matter if they could just approach me with a simple inquiry of how work was, how my life goes by, I am self-centered I guess. But my life revolves around others. Kinda ironic.
Take me as I look and I am mean. Take me as I speak and think of others and I am totally insatiable. Take me as I am then you are mistaken.
Take me as I take you.

No comments: