Sunday, June 18, 2006

For Nows

Well I passed my MSV's tho the feeling is weird when u lose people. C'mon guys, staying in one room for nine hours for two weeks with twenty people does create bonds like tight. Sad to say I'm moving on without three of them, but hey! It's not the end of the world for them, I mean life has so much in store for them and once a door closes, windows open.
Next week for me, I think, is gonna be just a breeze. My first week as a solo floor agent will really test my multitasking skills but as with I've seen with the agents on the floor, it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I hope I get really good AHT's, I mean handling times, so I won't be forced to go on leave(shucks!).
Yesterday I had my left ear pierced. Finally. After so many years at oggling at people, especially guys my age, having their bodies pierced just about everwhere, I finally found something to suit me. Altho this is as far as I would go to embed something into my body, for now this is enough.
Finally I've had enough of Gudang's and DJ Mix's. I'm content with the reliable Marlboro Menthol for now. Next payday. I'm gonna try Cubans!

No comments: