Monday, June 12, 2006

Newly Discovered Something Something



I came home late in the morning(how could that be?) and found out that it was a holiday. Of course I knew it beforehand, but wasn't expecting people would be at home. Maybe because I was setting things into my mind, like I have MSV's and one ISV coming up tonight. I really should have practiced wi-jacking on some veteran agents but then I presumed they were going to teach rather un-standard(?maybe improper) practices rather than the proper ones.

But then something caught my eye. It was there all along. I went through many hardships, many people went and gone, and still I haven't found solace. Duh, I said to myself. It was 18 years before me, I should have known. Eighteen years and I was so stupid for not realizing it until this morning. It was a "Something Something". Or a person. There all along, looking across me. Duh, I said to myself again.

Maybe I'm just overworking my thoughts. Maybe I am. Weird as it may seem, I get the mutual feeling towards me. And we're in the exact same situation. I guess, I hope.

I'm not yet ready for "Something Something". I know the history, I'm apprehending bad things to come, but as usual, its always "Something Something".

No comments: