Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Losing People

I will miss Anuy. He introduced me to the wave. He was a person to talk to. Without apprehension. I realized thru Anuy that being perverted is not a bad thing, if you're not a virgin that is.
I will miss Tere. She understood me for my smoking habits. She taught me that people can really achieve when set your mind to it. Good luck with Aira. Have fun with her til it lasts.
I will miss Ate Anne. Never ran out of goodies inside her big pink bag. Will miss you for your big Spongebob hanky. With you exiting means no more food! Waaaa...
I will miss Orlie. Funny antics, gentleman at heart, role model father. You are so lucky to have a wonderful daughter. Will miss your talks about your 200 plus dogs. Someday I will hunt you. To buy a dog that is.

1 comment:

veraLeigh said...

uy si mervs ga-drama.
:)